IPB
X   Message
(Message automatiquement fermé dans 2 secondes)

Bienvenue invité ( Connexion | Inscription )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
[Problème] Comment faire des playlists pour mon NWZ-A826
hoaxpunk
posté 19/06/2008, 15:54
Message #1

Nioubiz

Groupe : Membres
Inscrit : 19/06/08
Membre no 40998

Bonjour,

Voila, je n'arrive pas a créer de playlist pour mon lecteur dry.gif
J'ai essayé de les faire avec WMP10, mais les formats .wpl et .m3u ne fonctionnent pas (en copiant collant le fichier directement dans "playlist" sur le lecteur.
Je ne trouve pas la fonction pour en créer avec le logiciel fourni (Media Manager for Walkman) mad1.gif

Je ne sais plus trop quoi faire du coup sad.gif

auriez vous une idée? une astuce ou quoi que ce soit qui me permetrais de faire ces censored.gif playlist ?

merci de vos reponses
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hoaxpunk
posté 22/06/2008, 16:16
Message #2

Nioubiz

Membre no 40998

Un petit Up désespéré sad.gif

+Quote Post
hoaxpunk
posté 11/07/2008, 09:47
Message #3

Nioubiz

Membre no 40998

Désolé pour ce nouveau up sauvage, mais je trouve toujours pas de solution...

une bonne âme qui passe par la pourrait elle m'aider ?

+Quote Post
oolio70
posté 23/09/2009, 10:53
Message #4

Nioubiz

Inscrit : 22/09/07
Membre no 32399

Bonjour

meme longtemps apres, je donne des idées de réponse, on sait jamais, ca peut servir smile.gif

J avais cherché pour mon nwz-a818
D apres la doc sony, il faut utiliser windows media player 11 pour faire des playlists.
j ai cherché une alternative ayant lu que wmp 11 n est pas terrible.

Le seul moyen que j ai trouvé est d avoir le lecteur branché en MTP sur le pc windows xp
et d utiliser winamp 5 (j utilise winamp 5 portable).
Si le lecteur est reconnu en UMS, winamp ne crée pas le bon format de playlist reconnu par le sony.

J ai vu aussi ce tuto en anglais mais chez moi ca ne marche pas ..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/forum/cd/discus...Tx28Q9ARLHZUCKL

je fais un gros copier/coller si un jour le lien ci-dessus ne marche plus :

NWZA818 - HOW TO : PLAYLIST WITHOUT WMP
====================================

If you're like me you bought this because of the amazing reviews about sound quality and having heard it, you totally agree. Personally I use the Creative EP-360 earphones with it because it sounds fantastic - but hey that's just my preference.

Lets jump right in there. Is it me or is getting PLAYLISTS on this thing a nightmare? I think we've all spent hours trying to figure this thing out only to fail in frustration. I've never been beaten by a minor issue before, and it's not like I probably even need a playlist, but hey I paid for the feature and I will damn well use it once at least!

Firstly, I'm not a fan of Windows Media Player (WMP). I prefer to play all my music on Winamp and all my video formats on VLC. Sony have bundled WMP11 in with the player and say it needs to be used to SYNC your player to your computer so you can transfer music and create those elusive playlists.

SYNC - Im beginning to hate that word. I'm sorry Sony but I don't want to transfer all my music from my mp3 player back onto my PC so I can SYNC it all together. Apart from the frustrating fact that during the SYNC it creates new directories by Album name and deletes music from the player itself, it's just not very user friendly. Besides I have all my MP3's arranged by filename, I don't have the time to fix all the ID3 tags on them. I deleted WMP 11 straight away.

Sony why cant you support m3u playlists. Winamp Generates them in seconds and can be placed on the player without transferring any music back and fourth. Jeez. Sort it out. Instead you decide to use the PLA file format.

I've read COUNTLESS reviews of all sorts of players which use this type of file format and everyone has the same problem and tries to go about fixing it the same way. The first great idea everyone has is - lets just create a small playlist, and just open the PLA file and manually edit it in notepad to add all the other tracks. DOESN'T WORK - opening it without a hex editor with something like notepad, will be blank. Or.. even better.. I'll convert my normal playlists into PLA format. DOESN'T WORK. Ive tried everything, trust me, it doesn't work. The method im going to show you is by no means efficient but it works and it does the job. I also welcome any suggestions to update or improve it but hey, this is a war people and you need a starting point.

The first thing I should mention is you need Windows XP SP2 at least. I only have Windows XP without SP2 and I only found out how to do the simple playlist by accident while messing around with another hard drive which had SP2 on it. Funnily enough this was because WMP11 wouldn't install without SP2 - so WMP at least pointed me in the right direction.

You can tell if your windows version is the right one to create the easy playlist by looking at the player screen when you connect it up. On my XP whenever it's hooked up to the PC it says `Connecting' on the screen. Whereas on my XP SP2 drive it says `Connected in MTP Mode'. The MTP thing is what you need to see to be able to get this playlist method working.

HOW TO DO IT
===========
Step #1: Create a directory called `Playlists' on the MP3 player at the root.
Step #2: Find the FIRST of the songs on your MP3 Player (In the MUSIC Folder) that you would like to add to the playlist you're about to make.
Step #3: When you have found it, Right click on that MP3 and you'll see an option - Create Playlist. Choose that and Give your playlist a name.

This is the most basic playlist and it will actually work on your MP3 player, but still useless, only has one song in it. Double click on it, you'll see it has tabs at the top of the window which gives you information about the songs linked to it.

Step #4: Cut and paste that basic playlist file into the Playlist folder you made in Step 1.. Once there, double click on it again to show the MP3's it has linked to it. Keep that little window open somewhere on your desktop - with the section that shows the mp3s in it.
Step #5. Open another Windows Explorer and navigate to the MUSIC directory on the player and find all the other music you want to add - and here comes the trick... DRAG AND DROP each MP3 you want to add to the playlist window of the playlist file and it will ADD! (Bloody shame you can only drag one at a time - doesn't seem to work when I drag multiple files)
Step #6: When you're done - click OK.

Now when you unplug your NWZA818 and let it load its library, go to playlists and voila. Your Playlist is there and ready to be played. Unfortunately if you rename/delete or move any of the MP3's you've linked to it, it will disappear from the playlist.

QUICK RANT
=========
Sony I love this player but come-on, it would be nice to have a playlist editor on the player or at least m3u support. By the way, I think the sound is brilliant, and the video's are crisp. May I suggest a larger version, perhaps with SD Memory card slot expansion, even throw in an FM radio and you know what - you'll have an IPOD KILLER.

Incidentally one thing not mentioned in the reviews of this player is that once you fill it up to capacity, it takes about 60 seconds to create it's library whenever you disconnect it from the computer. (When you connect it to the pc, it pops up almost instantly ironically). This is probably why Sony has added in the feature of keeping it on all the time, so it comes on in a flash. I think if they let us turn it off, it would have to create and refresh it's library every time it turned on and it would take an absolute age. AND by the way, that hold button at the back isnt so bad, really it's quite easy to get used to and im right handed.

This method was brought to you thanks to caffeine and sheer frustration. Let me know if it helps.

-------------------
Olivier

+Quote Post
dd66
posté 23/09/2009, 14:43
Message #5

Connaisseur

Inscrit : 28/11/05
Membre no 13761

j'ai un X1050, donc je sais pas si c'est pareil, mais créer et synchroniser une playlist avec ce Sony est enfantin:
- créer la playlist sous WMP
- la synchroniser (de la même façon qu'on synchronise des titres de façon "classique")
et c'est tout!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
oolio70
posté 24/09/2009, 14:12
Message #6

Nioubiz

Membre no 32399

Par rapport au tuto en anglais que j ai copié/collé (cf 2 messages en amont),
d après ce que j ai lu, il faut WMP11 d'installé pour que cela marche (sur mon Win XP, j'ai WMP 10)

Sinon il y a cet appli : walkmanMTP (je pense que cet appli a déjà été évoqué sur ce forum)
http://code.google.com/p/walkmanmtp/

je l avais essayé mais sans succès mais mon lecteur était connecté en mode UMS.
Je vais réessayer en mode MTP ..

Olivier

Ce message a été modifié par oolio70 - 24/09/2009, 16:14.

+Quote Post
oolio70
posté 01/10/2009, 18:20
Message #7

Nioubiz

Membre no 32399

J ai essayé walkmanMTP avec le lecteur vu par windows en MTP (dans poste de travail, il apparait comme "walkman") et ca marche bien.
J ai eu des petits crash du soft en quittant mais rien de méchant car le lecteur avait déjà synchronisé.
La fonction génération de playlist fonctionne bien..
L autre avantage du logiciel est qu il est standalone (pas d installation)
donc on peut recopier le repertoire du soft sur le lecteur
et pour l utilisation il faut copier le repertoire sur le disque dur du windows (l execution du programme directement du lecteur n est pas possible en mode MTP)

Donc logiciel adopté.

+Quote Post
hoaxpunk
posté 29/12/2009, 13:47
Message #8

Nioubiz

Membre no 40998

merci bcp pour ce logiciel, il marche nickel !

merci bcp

+Quote Post
Pub
posté
Message #

Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 utilisateur(s) sur ce sujet (1 invité(s) et 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s))
0 membre(s) :

RSS Version bas débit Nous sommes le : 16/07/2019 - 17:36